{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random Thoughts

1) While in Wyoming, I discovered the new home my parents bought was orginally built for and lived in by Glenn Exum who founded Exum Mountain Guides. Very cool. I'm already planning to attend their basic mountaineering school next summer.

2) I am NEVER eating Taco Bell (aka Toxic Hell) again. I lost 5 pounds this weekend after a late-night indulgence. I'm still queezy, dang it.

3) I confess, I'm a research junkie. I recently found an on-line encyclopedia that I'm addicted to. Now I can read about anything and everything I want. How did we ever live without the internet?

4) A Flop at the White House- that's the name I would have given to an article about the Northwestern University women's lacrosse team wearing flip flops to the White House to meet the President. I don't think any less of the girls, but I DO wonder what has happened to tradition and sense of propriety in our society?

5) Hmmm...how can I earn $400 fast to attend this amazing workshop? Too bad I have moral objections to robbing banks and selling my body.

6) Erin and I are planning a trip to Newport Beach to tour the new temple before it is dedicated. It's the celebration of our 10 year friendiversary. Thanks for all the wonderful memories, Er. You've been the best friend I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home