{the story of a girl}

Monday, February 11, 2008

blah

  • I've completly given up the cookie diet. I've reached the point where I cannot stand to eat the cookies. I've also come to the realization that I just need to eat well and exercise and the weight will come off. Slower, sure, but healthier. Which leads me to...
  • I start kick boxing classes tonight. I'm a bit intimidated considering our instructor is a martial arts black belt but that might just motivate me a bit more.
  • Hayden Butte, a.k.a. A Mountain, isn't as difficult as it used to be. It's still tough but I'm adapting.
  • I'm going to try and organize a monthly Saturday morning hike on the various trails at Usery Mountain Park. It's so close to home, I don't know why I'm not out there more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home