{the story of a girl}

Monday, October 29, 2007

home is where your heart is

Yesterday morning I woke up with an overwhelming desire to throw out all the stuff that has been accumulating in my apartment. Scrapbook supplies that I've bought and never used, baskets, glass bottles (my obsession). Junk. Just junk. I made some good headway yesterday on the scrapbook stuff and listed a bunch of it on e-bay. Just getting most of it cleaned out made be feel better.

Yet, I still want a house. Or, at least, a place with two bedrooms. And a garage. A garage would be good. Then I get to dreaming of what my "idea house" would look like. It usually looks like this:

And I can't forget that it would include a library such as this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home