{the story of a girl}

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Etsy Love

Have you been to Etsy? If not, you sooooo need to go visit. It's a magical land full of all the things a girl loves. Such as:


With matching guitar straps.

And leather cuff bracelets. With stars. STARS!

Plus cute Amy Butler pin cushions...which I just bought. (I'm really loving Amy Butler fabrics right now.)

And writing file journal notebooks. (If you know me, you know I adore this.)

There are plenty of other amazing items on Etsy...go adopt some! (Just not the stuff I want...leave that for me, please.)

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Oh how I LOVE Etsy!! I could spend hours on there shopping if my kids, hubby and bank account allowed it.LOL. Great stuff you posted.:)

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Nikki said...

Love that stuff. I am going to have to look. I want that purse and Star Bracelet. Love it, love it, love it! You have great taste!

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home