{the story of a girl}

Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Funness

(Is "funness" even a word? It is now. Welcome to Lindsy Language.)

  1. I went to the Mesa Easter Pageant last night. It's been several years since I've been and I truly enjoyed it...and the cute guys I was able to flirt with. Because, let's face it, I am an incurable flirt. And I'm good at it. ;)
  2. I have finally admitted that I have a crush on Captain Moroni. How could I not? He was a warrior and he penned the Title of Liberty. Gotta love a man who has his priorities straight.

  3. My final counter offer has been submitted on the house. Now I just sit back and wait. And look at furniture. And freak out regarding the fact that I could possibly be buying a house. Um, isn't that what adults do? When did I become an adult? Can I undo it? The adult part, I mean.

  4. I found a fantastic recipe for honey lime chicken enchiladas and I will be trying them out for Sunday dinner. Wish me luck.

Have a fantastic weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home