{the story of a girl}

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Lockdown

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Lockdown by Traci Hunter Abramson in my local (or my parent's local) bookstore. If you like LDS fiction and you've not read any of Abramson's novels, do yourself a favor and get them. Start with Undercurrents, Ripple Effect, and The Deep End. Then move onto Royal Target. After you've finished with those four (if you are anything like me it will take you two days) pick up Freefall and Lockdown and read them in that order. The last two aren't a series as the first three are, but they share the same characters. Royal Target is an indpendent novel- no sequel has been published.

I have to say, Freefall is my favorite so far although they are all excellent books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home