{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fitness Tools

Cool exercise/nutrition/motivational tools I've found (usually by being linked to a blog from another blog from another blog, etc.).

Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes- delicious, healthy recipes

Jillian Michaels podcasts- interesting and motivational

Fitness articles on Girls Learn To Ride- a bit geared to the younger generation but still lots of good info, especially for those fellow wakeboarders out there

Nike quotes- I love these and have several posted around my house

My Virtual Model- enter your current and goal weights and get pictures (generous ones...mine don't show my stretchmarks) but a great motivator. My pictures are hanging on the inside of my medicine cabinet at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home