{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

true

First, I must say how much this print captivates me. It's available from this Esty seller and I fully intend on purchasing it for my home.

Second, I've selected my word for 2011: true. I will be true to who I am, deep down at the core. I am not my friends, my family, my coworkers. They all have their own beliefs, values, likes, dislikes, etc., and I have mine. I may seek counsel from others but will always, always allow my heart and head to inform my actions. Above all else, I need to be the unique, authentic, quirky person I am and not allow others to dictate my course. In my heart of hearts, I know what I believe, what I value, what makes me happy, what I want most in life. To listen to, respect, and heed that little voice I hear in my head and my heart when I ponder my life is what I resolve to do in 2011.

To be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home