{the story of a girl}

Friday, July 29, 2005

{ouch}

Late. Night. Ouch. Not 20 years old anymore. Body can't handle it. Went to dinner for friends birthday. Dinner turned into movie. Movie turned into hanging out. Hanging out turned into home at 12:30, sleep much later.

Mexican food. Again. Third time this week. Saw The Island. Finally. Pretty wicked.

On another "ouch" note, I received an e-mail from my editor at mormonchic.com. After a year on staff, they have decided to cut back the amount of staff writers from 10 or so to 3. Sad, but okay. Wasn't much work, anyway. Enjoyed the time spent with MC and the experience gained. Plus, it was kind of cool to see my name attached to published articles. Just the beginning of greater things, I hope.

I have no clue how I'm going to make it through the day on such little sleep. Needless to say it is a 'glasses day'. And a ponytail day. Wearing chunky black Mudd oxfords with black dress pants. He-he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home