{the story of a girl}

Friday, March 24, 2006

{cool stuff}

* This website for Faithful Home is awesome. Such unique stuff...I've already picked out several items to buy. On my "wish list":





* I ordered cookies from MTC Cookies to be delivered to my missionary friend on his birthday. I love that these companies bake them fresh and deliver them right to the MTC. They rock!
* I'm checking to see how much Say Anything Expressions will charge me to make a plaque of my personal philosophy/credo (see below).
* I found a link to this website on my favorite message board and have been spreading mischief ever since. Some of my favorites (that made me laugh out loud as I wrote them) are:



Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Love the Faithful Home link! I think my hubby may be a bit perturbed though..LOL!

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home