{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

{blessed}

I am truly blessed.

* I have two wonderful parents who love me and have sacraficed a great deal for me. They are the rock I depend on; my solid foundation when things get rough.
* I have two amazing best friends who compliment my life and fit with my personality so amazingly well.
* I have a 'crew' of wacky, wild, crazy friends who keep me entertained to no end. They are my adventure crew and there is no limit to the mischief we make.
* I have the Gospel in my life. Because of it I feel a constant peace and happiness I know comes from believing and trusting in my Savior.
* I live near a temple. I have a wonderful ward and super calling.
* I have a job that pays well and affords me so many wonderful opportunities and experiences.
* I have a cute litte apartment that is my santuary and haven.
* Jezebel Jetta :)
* I am an American. I am free. I have enough to eat, a place to sleep, clothes for my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home