{the story of a girl}

Monday, February 13, 2006

{inconsequential ramblings}

- I went to the desert and blew stuff up this weekend. At midnight. It was weird and yet, oddly fun.

- Several weeks ago, while shopping at Barnes & Noble, a book caught my attention. It was in the Young Adult section and had two white hands holding an apple. I picked it up to read the cover but was quickly distracted and placed it back on the shelf. Last week I was at Border's and saw the same book. I couldn't resist it this time. I devoured the book in a day (it was 500 pages) and have since re-read it. The books is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I adore this book. The characters are so thoroughly developed and real, it amazes me. I think I might even have a small crush Edward. Thank goodness there are going to be sequels.

- I've become addicted to selling books on amazon.com. I've made $150.00 in the past week. Woo-hoo!

- Dell FINALLY replaced my Pocket DJ and I'm back in business.

- New CD's this week (for me, anyway): Evanescence and My Chemical Romance

- New DVD's this week: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and Just Like Heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home