{the story of a girl}

Monday, February 20, 2006

{feeling good}

Considering I'm going on only four hours of sleep when I generally require at least eight, I'm feeling pretty darn good. I guess that's what a good weekend of friends, food, fun, shopping, e-brakes, getting stunned with a stun gun and eating ice cream will do to a girl. Plus, I threw off crutch and compromise and flirted my little heart out...with pretty decent results.

Other random enticings:

* I watched season 1 of Grey's Anatomy, my new favorite TV show. I'm seriously in love with McDreamy. Num.
* I got my new contacts (yea!) so my glasses are now banished to the bathroom cabinet.
* I found my favorite lotion (that has been discontinued for a couple of years) for $1 bottle at Big Lots.
* ACTUALLY made my bed...twice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home