{the story of a girl}

Monday, April 03, 2006

{today}

Today is good. This past weekend was wonderful. Batting cages, go-karts, Barnes & Noble, Costa Vida, pedicure, book club dinner, sleepover, frisbee, swinging in the hammock, playing golf with beachballs, hip hop dancing, having someone else do my hair, conference, lots and lots of good food, hot tub, exploring abandoned military bunkers, Grey's Anatomy. Yep, it was a good weekend. I love my life.

Am trying for a new position at work. This one is right up my ally and I really hope I get it. I think I've got a pretty good chance.

I'm supposed to be a youth conference chaperone this weekend but haven't heard back yet...oh, well.

Getting a cut and color this weekend. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home