{the story of a girl}

Thursday, May 18, 2006

{dreamy divas}




* Downloaded the Dreamy Diva's digital kit from Two Peas. Love the potential with these images.

* SS and I went to see Les Mis last night. Wonderful seats- Orchestra/row 13/just slightly off-center. WOW! The cast was amazing and now the original soundtrack can't even compete with how talented the cast was last night.

* Took the last dose of my Z-Pack of antibiotics. Good-bye nausea!

* Jezebel is FINALLY going in tomorrow to have her overheating/AC problem fixed. Can't wait...it's getting a little to hot to have to run the car with the heater on.

*
The Da Vinci Code comes out tomorrow. I've heard this is one movie that doesn't live up to the hype (really, what movie does?) but I'm still seeing it regardless. Maybe not this weekend...I'll save losing my insanity on "opening day" for next weekend when X3 is released.

For a long time, she flew only when she knew no one was watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home