{the story of a girl}

Thursday, April 27, 2006

{stuff}

So disappointed. I wasn't able to buy tickets for WICKED from Ticketmaster...they sold out within a half hour. Now I have to go through a ticket vendor. Yuck.

Trying to decide what I want to do for my 30th birthday in August. Granted, it's a ways away, but I need to decide now so I can make reservations wherever I go. I'm seriuosly thinking of renting a house in
Bella Beach for the weekend. Just look at this gorgeous place!













I would LOVE to live here, not just visit. Oh well [sigh].

I'm currently reading Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. Enjoyed The Da Vinci Code and A&D is shaping up to be a pretty decent novel in it's own right. Very interesting and thought-provoking. I like that when I read.

After the scrapbook convention last week, I got bit by the creativity bug and have been making cards and frames. So cute. The card designs are all "lifted" from Becky Higgins but they are too cute not to reproduce. The frames are my own invention inspired by Heidi Swapp and using those wonderful little $3.00 frames from Walmart. As soon as the first one is done, I'll post it here.

Never do anything you'd later have to explain to the paramedics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home