{the story of a girl}

Friday, April 14, 2006

{friday}



Thank goodness! It's been a long week!

Last night, my ever so clever best friend gave me a great Easter gift. She knows that I'm addicted to Starbucks Strawberries N Creme fraps. So she gave me a gift card tucked inside a cup filled with tissue paper to look like a SNC Frap. So stinkin cute! Thanks Er!!


Went and saw Take The Lead last night. Antonio Banderas is so incredibly sexy and cute. The movie was pretty good...I really enjoyed the music, much to my surprise. It made me want to get up and dance!

Speaking of dancing, I'm in love with this Willow Tree figurine. Gotta have it!


I'm going the CK Convention next week and taking a class. I think this occasion calls for a new bag. Maybe this one??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home