{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

{cowgirl caravan}

Every year about this time I get bit by the "cowgirl bug". It's that little bug that reminds me that, try as I might, I can take the girl out of the country but I can't take the country out of the girl. THIS GIRL. And I don't want to. As much as I enjoy the city, I love the country more. There is something so comforting about being in the great outdoors that soothes my soul. I suppose that growing up camping, fishing, racing horses, etc. has had a small effect on me.

I recently found this link and article. How fun! A group of women fix up old trailers and take them on the road for all kinds of wonderful adventures. These are some pretty cool ladies...


Aricle at ivillage.com

Sisters on the Fly website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home