{the story of a girl}

Thursday, July 13, 2006

{yada, yada, yada}

I leave tomorrow for my wonderful Wyoming vacation! Can't wait. I actually spent last night cleaning, doing laundry and packing so I won't have a whole heck of a lot to do tonight. I like it that way.

I was thinking today that, by the end of the summer, I will have:

* Seen Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, and Carrie Underwood in concert
* Been to MEXICO for the first time
* Gone white water rafting and hiked through Yellowstone National Park
* Seen Dave Matthews in concert
* Seen Wicked at Gammage
* Been to six birthday parties/dinners
* Helped throw a bridal shower
* Been to a close friends wedding
* Traveled to Safford twice
* Been wakeboarding 20 times (or more)

and the big one

* TURNED 30

My life has been so incredibly busy lately. I love it, but I'm also looking forward to the downtime I'm going to get in the mountains.

2 Comments:

Blogger *krystyn* said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful summer!! I want to go white water rafting so bad!!!

Enjoy Wyoming!

6:57 PM

 
Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

That's an awesome list! What a summer - enjoy your trip!

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home