{the story of a girl}

Monday, August 07, 2006

{it's a monday}

I. Need. Sleep. Had a fun weeknd in Safford but I'm craving a weekend to myself to clean and 'chill'. I REALLY need to slow down! I've been Little Miss. Social Butterfly this summer and it's starting to wear on me. I've done some incredible things, seen some amazing places, and spent quality time with family and friends. It's been wonderful. But things have slipped through the cracks. My apartment, though clean, is full of clutter. I need to take a weekend to de-clutter and give it a deep cleaning- clean the carpets, wash the window coverings, oil my antique furniture, sort through all my art stuff, etc.

When I checked my e-mail this morning, I had a wonderful surprise. My AMAZING best friend and her husband are taking me to Vegas for my 30th birthday and I received our flight itinerary. So excited to go and spend time with two of my favorite people!

Things to do before I'm 30:

* Lose 10 pounds
* Clean and organize my apartment
* Have a facial (already scheduled the appointment)
* Pay off just one more litty-bitty credit card
* Have the Beetle windows tinted (it's entirely too hot not to have this little luxury)
* Buy a new bookcase (and assemble it...not leave it in the box in my room for a couple of months)

That's a doable list for three weeks, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger *krystyn* said...

That sounds like a VERY do-able list with the exception of the 10 lbs...in 3 wks might be a little difficult but 7-8 may be more reasonable. Good luck with the whole list!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

What she said! Good luck getting it all done!!

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home