{the story of a girl}

Thursday, December 13, 2007

tweleve days 'til Christmas

  • I have always wanted to live in the Pacific Northwest. As a matter of fact, my top pick for grad school is University of Washington in Seattle (I love the rain). Well, after two weeks of rainy weather and not seeing the sky for several days in a row, I'm rethinking my desire to live in the PNW. I just might end up in Chapel Hill, after all.
  • I've got a cold. I suppose I can't complain because I willingly cuddled with a boy who had a cold-I probably deserve what I get. The best part of a cold? The meds! My mother called me at 9:00 PM last night after I'd taken a shot and half of NyQuil. I can't recall our exact conversation and had to call my mother today to make sure I did indeed talk to her last night. :)
  • Our office holiday party is tonight. I remember when holiday parties where on a Saturday night and one got all dressed up in their finest attire. Now, I'm lucky if I get out of the office in time to get to the party. And I consider my self "dressed up" if I'm wearing nylons.
  • My to-do list is a bit overflowing at the moment: I have shopping to finish, gifts to make, goods to bake, packing to do, etc. Happy Holidays indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home