{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

thankful.

The word of the day (the past couple of days, actually) is thankful. I'm thankful for my parents and their support and advice and unconditional love. I'm thankful that I have wonderful, amazing friends who accept me as I am, love me despite of my flaws and who are always there for me. I'm thankful for my career, for my home, for my health, for my freedom. I'm thankful for the amazing things I've been able to experience in life and all those wonderful things yet to come. I'm thankful for my education, for my strength, for my happiness. I'm thankful for the Gospel and the peace and comfort and hope it brings into my life. I'm thankful for the blessings those that I love are receiving in their lives. Thankful for everything I've been blessed with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home