{the story of a girl}

Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Break

Spring break officially begins in 6 hours. Of course, I don't get time off work, but I don't have class, either! I had a bit of spring fever last weekend but it was chased away by the unseasonably cold temperatures this past week. It's supposed to be in the 80's this weekend so I am fully expecting another attach of the fever. And to celebrate, I have a few things planned:

* The Arizona Renaissance Festival- I love the festival and go about every other year. Good food, FANTASTIC people-watching and some pretty unique treasures.

* Girl's Night Out- Yep, we are doing another one. This one is bigger and better than the last and it's going to be a good time. Although, most people would think that six Mormon girls don't really know how to have a good time. Oh, if they only knew.

* Spring Training- I've loved spring training since high school (here's why) and it's never really spring without taking in a game. I'm a Padres girl at heart but just might have to cross-over to the Mariners if I end up in Seattle for grad school.
* Hike Usery Park- Despite my best intentions, I've still not been up there hiking yet this spring. Something always seems to come up that keeps me from going. Maybe this weekend I will finally find the time.

Happy Spring!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home