{the story of a girl}

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Good Weekend

Despite the shock that I went from blond to brunette in 5.6 seconds, everyone seems to like the change. And so do I. My blue eyes just POP now and I've received dozens of compliments on them.


I saw two good movies this weekend: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and The Proposal. Transformers was better than I expected and I really enjoyed this movie, especially the soundtrack and especially The Used's cover of Burning Down the House.


The Proposal was a good show. I feel-good movie the likes of which I've not seen in a while. Yes, I've developed a crush on Ryan Reynolds. Totally boy-next-door meets hot-sex-symbol.


I also did a little (okay, a lot) of shopping at the boutiques in downtown Mesa and came home with a few treasures (I'll post pictures tomorrow). The best (or worst if you ask my bank account) is I finally found a bedding line I adore. Bella Notte Linens. The catch? It's pricey. As in, $380 for a dust ruffle pricey. I think I may just buy one or two things from the line and mix-and-match with Target finds. And then continue to dream of having a bed like this:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home