{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Airing The Laundry

In addition to my never-ending, energy-and-life-force-sucking guy, ur, BOY, problems, here is my laundry list of complaints with the universe:


  1. My Beetle needs a new transmission and it's only 4 years old.

  2. The tooth that I recently had work done on and is awaiting its permanent cap has begun to ache.

  3. Interest rates have gone up so much that my forecasted monthly house payment has increased by $100 a month.

  4. The closing costs on the townhouse/condo are going to be $700 more than expected.

  5. The "genius" at the Apple Genius Bar really jacked up my OS and now I can't do anything on my MacBook.

  6. My Verizon USB modem still will not work.

  7. I've gained 2 pounds.

  8. The evil, useless contraption in my laundry room known formerly as a washing machine has put holes in all my good shirts.

  9. I have two tests and a five page paper due on Friday. I've not made progress on any of the three.

  10. I will be car-less for three days.

  11. I desperately need some new work clothes but can't buy any (see #1, #3 and #4).

I'm sure if I took the time I could find myriad other ways in which the universe has pissed me off. But I'll leave it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

One word for you...VACATION!! You can stay w/ us for free!!! Find a cheap flight and to he&* to the rest!!! We'd love to have ya!!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home