{the story of a girl}

Friday, June 05, 2009

Inspiration

I love this bedroom. The colors, the texture, the "romance". I am now on the lookout for netting like this (in the dove color or possibly even a pale, pale lavender) and similar bedding. If you know where to find it, please let me know. Because, wow, this is amazing. [See, this is what rocks about being single- I can decorate my bedroom as "girly" as I want. Which, admittedly, isn't very "girly"...it's more "feminine".]

And this office/studio? How comfortable does it look? I could easily ensconce myself in this room for hours on end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Seriously - love them both. If I could get away with a room like that, I'd take it. I'd settle for a clean bedspread!! (No kid hand prints, chapstick (courtesy of Luke and a whole tube on my side of the bed.)dog germs). Maybe in a few more years! I love living vicariously through you!

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home