{the story of a girl}

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday


And a three-day weekend. This week, that's a HUGE thing. Reasons for me to be happy:


  • My nails are this close to being grown out after taking off the gel nails. Thank goodness...I've had just about all I can take of tearing nails.

  • I've now been with the Foundation for four wonderful years (truly) and received a movie gift card as a token of appreciation. It totally rocks.

  • Things with the house have finally reached the point where they will be on autopilot for the next couple of months. The loan is underwritten, the paperwork signed, the options picked out. Whew!!

  • I have a weekend full of fun activities planned with my various crazy, loveable friends. Have I mentioned lately that I love ALL my friends? They totally make my life worth living. I believe, the older we get, we end up "choosing" our family. They are the family I have chosen and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

  • I pre-ordered a couple of items on Amazon: The Twilight Journals, The Dawn Patrol, and Carpe Corpus, book 6 of The Morganville Vampires series.

I hope ya'll have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I love your reasons!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! ;)

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home