{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've Been Framed!

On a whim, I drove by the house late Friday night and was surprised to see that it's framed! I was so excited I had to drive back by on Saturday and take a couple of pictures. It's hard to believe that I'm still about three months out of move-in. Geesh! What's taking them so long? :)

I also found a great buy on a vanity stool at Home Goods Friday. I needed one for the vanity in the master bath and this was perfect. The top lifts off for storage space- perfect to stash all my curling irons (yes, I have multiple curling irons). The only thing I'll need to do is recover the seat...easy since that will be my mom's project when she comes to visit. :) (She's actually going to recover an antique wing-back chair and make me curtains.) I also picked up, for only $7, an adorable vanity tray for my perfumes. Things are definitely coming along.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Can't wait to see the house all done up! Look at you...all grown up!! Love the seat thing for your bathroom too. And $7 bucks...not bad at all! Congrats!!

7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home