{the story of a girl}

Friday, July 29, 2005

{regroup}

The theme of the this weekend is regroup. Regroup. Reorganize. Rededicate.

My life has been spinning slightly out of control. Not in the "Stop the world I want to get off" way, just in the "Um, can you add a couple of more hours to each day for me?" way. This weekend will be spent cleaning the apartment top to bottom (that should take all of an hour), doing laundry and ironing (bleck), organizing stacks of paperwork, shredding bills. I also have to sort through my CD collection and determine which CD's were in the Target bag I through away like an idiot. Maybe wash the car if another monsoon doesn't hit. Hum, need to wash the car anyway. :(

Grocery shopping is a must. Need to get back on track with the healthy eating and exercising. My body is beginning to feel the wear and tear of not working out. It's angry at me. Wants to kill me. It screams "STRETCH ME, STRETCH ME" every day. I try to shut it up with mini-chocolate bars but it's not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home