{the story of a girl}

Thursday, September 22, 2005

{days go by}

And here I sit, safe in my little corner of the world. Complacent? Perhaps. Annoyed? At times. Thankful for what I have? Always. This is my corner of the world. I don't care about intriciate politics, who won the World Series this year or how many horses are under the hood. I can't name every US president and I don't give a damn about the reunification of the two Koreas. Am I apathetic? Depends on how you look at it.

In other news...

It would seem my incurable flirt is back for another go around. As crazy and flirtatious as I was in my late-teens/early-twenties, I don't think I could hold a candle to me now. Sad, but true. I'm older, wiser and realize that, this time around, I really don't care a whole lot about what others think. It's my life, not yours. Get your own.

My feet hurt. So much for my sexy, CFM boots. Their first time out this fall and I'm already thinking they need to go back in the closet. Sweaters. Yes. Still 100 degrees but the heck with it.

I need to disconnect the fuse for my emergency brake. The light keeps coming on. Annoying as hell. Need to fill up on windshield-wiper fluid as well. Too many beeping noises in Jezabel.

Chips and salsa. That's been dinner the past 3 nights. Dang, I REALLY need to go to the grocery store. I need MORE chips and salsa.

Sugar-free popsicles. Good.

I deserve a bouqet of sterling roses, a carat diamond ring and tickets to the FOO FIGHTERS.

Please tell me the days will start getting cooler soon. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home