{the story of a girl}

Friday, September 16, 2005

{i 'heart' fall}

I love this time of year. There is something innately refreshing about the season of harvest and the changing of the leaves. Of course, I don't get to SEE the changing leaves, but I can imagine them in my mind. I love back-to-school, the coming of Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love football games and pulling out my winter clothing. Sleeping with the windows open and driving with the roof back. Season premiers. Fall decorations. I just love it all. This time of year makes me want to live in a old white farmhouse on a tree-lined street in a small town. To have fall carnivals and rake leaves. Maybe someday...



On a different note, mom and dad drove up to the Tetons yesterday to hear the elk bugle. I received a minute long voice-mail last night from them. Too cute. Here's a picture mom sent me. Nice rack!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home