{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

{random thoughts}

I recently bought all my texts through amazon.com. Needless to say when I checked out "my store" today, amazon had recommended several different books on witchcraft, spells and potions. The books were for a class already!!

The devestation in New Orleans is heartbreaking. It is unnerving to know that Mother Nature can be so destructive and there is really nothing that can be done to stop her. My prayers are with those who are effected by this tragedy.

The novelty of my hair being shorter has worn off and now I want to cut it again. Even shorter. I'm going to resist, though.

Football season starts tomorrow night. GO DEVILS. Of course I will be there, in the "good seats" cheering them on. But before I go, can someone explain the difference between a touchdown and field goal? :)

The Foundation is closing at noon on Friday. What a treat! Another long weekend. Whatever will I do with myself? ;) I suppose I could clean out my closet, organize my art stuff, mop the floors. But who would want to do that?

I'm working on a type of junque journal to document the last year of my twenties. I bought a 7 Gypsies journal and removed the wire binding. Now I'm inserting all kinds of different pages, envelopes, etc. Can't wait to see how it turns out...

Must overcome e-bay addiction. Must overcome e-bay addiction. In the past 3 weeks, i've bought a Prada bag, a Tiffany bracelet and a new pair of Oakley's. All expensive stuff. But, my birthday month is OVER and I am done spending. Now I'm going to save and pay off my evil cc. It's sooo nice to be able to live a little and not live paycheck to paycheck. Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home