{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

{birthdays}

I'm not one of those people who likes to be hush-hush about their birthday. I love birthdays! I like decorations and party hats. Cake and ice cream. Brightly wrapped presents. I'm content to blend into a crowd 364 days a year, but not on August 25th. That's MY day. My day to have fun, get some attention and be spoiled.

Of course, living alone with no family nearby, I don't get the decorations. The last time I did was about 4 years ago when I was in Star Valley for my b-day and mom hung a banner and paper streamers in the dining area. So cute. But it's all good. My day is special to ME and maybe that is all that matters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I whore my birthday shamelessly..It's VERY important!

Happy (early) Birthday!

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home