{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

{let it rain}

Monsoon season has set in. It fits my mood. Don't want to see ANY sunshine lately. Mesa was flooded worse than I have ever seen it last night. A commute that usually takes me about 35 minutes took almost two full hours yesterday. Good thing my cell phone had a full charge for chatting.

Found a new wrinkle in the mirror today. It's right across the wonderful, attractive scar underneath my left eye. Lovely.

Fell asleep listening to my iPod last night. Ears ache from them darn headphones.

As soon as I can afford it, I am having my eyes lasered.

JG is having another GIRL! So excited for her. MGG is a doll and I can't wait to meet the new Baby G! Of course, this means shopping for girly things. What a hardship. I already bought Baby G a cute little onsie. Couldn't resist. It's GAP, after all.

Currently hatching an evil plot to make sure I get my way [insert evil cackle]. I will go to h**l because of said plan but that is a risk I am willing to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home