{the story of a girl}

Friday, September 02, 2005

{long weekend}

I've been waiting for this one. Other than dinner and a movie with E & J, I have NO plans. What a treat! The last three weekends have been incredible, but I'm ready for some alone time. Time to clean the house, veg a little, and yes, read! I'm hitting the bookstore on the way home to purchase the second Ashley Stockingdale novel. JG gave me the first for my birthday and I devoured it in a weekend. I'm set for number two. But first, I must clean before I crack the binding. :)

I think I'll work on my new journal a bit this weekend as well. It's turning out even better than I thought. I'm going to finish up a couple of art projects that have been sitting around for a while. I'll post them here when finished.

Other things on my weekend to-do list:

* Visit Domestic Bliss
* Get take-out from Pei Wei
* Print out school calendar (yes, I color coordinated my classes) and organize a binder
* Have a movie marathon- X-men, Hocus Pocus, Gilmore Girls Season One

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home