{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

{crazy life}

In the air I'm sensing a change in the weather
In the end the path is clear

I listened to Toad the Wet Sprocket on the way into work this morning and this song has been playing over and over in my mind. I wonder, in the end will I be able to look back and see clearly the path I've taken? Will all wrong choices, tragedies and heartache make sense? Will I be able to see how a brought me to b? I certainly hope so.

Nowadays, I just have to chuckle at the irony that is my life. Good or bad, I'm learning to just take it as it comes. To "roll with the punches". Anything else would be an exercise in futility. I'm sure someday all this craziness I'm dealing with will make sense. And it sure makes good conversation material amongst my friends. I'm glad I can keep them laughing with my crazy, single girl antics.

JG has given my recent crush (okay, it's going on a year now) the name "the face of evil". I have to laugh everytime she says it. He's not evil; far from it. JG just knows he's not the one for me (at least right now, and probably not ever) and wants me to stay away from him. But, of course, I can't. I've tried and failed miserably. I just can't get enough of his smile or his voice or the way we can just share a look and know what the other is thinking.

Someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home