{the story of a girl}

Monday, October 31, 2005

{best witches}

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

One of my favorite holidays. Something about the change of season, the spooky costumes and pumpkins just make me smile. I'm dressed as a pretty funky witch, if I do say so myself. Just can't help...I love the evil costumes!

This past weekend was probably one of the biggest emotional rollercoasters I've been on in a long time. I found out that something that happened 10 years ago (and dramatically influenced my life) wasn't at all what I thought it was. Basically, without going into all the gory details, I thought a devastating breakup was because of me. That someone just walked out of my life because they were unhappy with my body (I was freshman and gaining that notorious 'freshman 15'). Come to find out Friday night that wasn't the case at all. There was MUCH more to the situation that was completely out of my control and had absolutely nothing at all to do with me. I'm trying to make it all make sense, but it will take some time.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday with JG in the hospital. She started to experience some contractions and was admitted to St. Joe's Saturday night. All seems to be well now, thank goodness. I'm anxious for LJG to arrive, but not this soon.

Thought of the day: You say I'm a witch like it's a BAD thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home