{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

{daily blah, blah, blah}

It's been a rough week and half and yet I've miraculously avoided the EXTREME temptation to down a margarita...or four. I hate emotional roller coasters; they are killing me. I can't wait for things to level-off just a bit. Maybe then I'll be able to sleep through the night.

I have decided, probably against my better judgement, to get the tattoo. What the hell. I can always have it removed later if I want to. Now I just need to decide which of the two designs I want to permanently stick on my body. And I need someone to go with me and hold my hand...


Funny Moment: A group of us were at McGrath's on Saturday night and some were drinking Corona, which started us talking about Tequila which led to a discussion about Mescale (?) and "the worm". One guy mentioned how it was gross to swallow the worm and then said, "Of course, if you've got TO the worm, you've probably had so much tequila..." and I interupted and said, "...that you don't care what you are about to put in your mouth". For once, I didn't have my mind in the gutter and didn't realize what I'd said until it was too late...and soda was coming out of peoples noses.

Best Music Downloads: Everything To Me by Liz Phair and Lose Yourself by Eminem

Quote of the Day: Lead me not into temptation...I can find it myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Love your quote! So what do the tattoos look like?

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home