{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

{i'm going!}

After much begging, pleading and, yes, a couple of tears, I have my very own ticket to see the sold out muscial, Wicked, in August! I'm so happy I would run through the Alps waving window treatments.

On related news, I think I've found a new place to live when my lease is up in October.

And, one of my favorite LDS authors, Kerry Blair, recently contacted me to let me know I was the winner of the contest on her website. Check it out! My mom will love that Kerry is sending my e-mail address to her son! LOL. If you've not read any of Kerry's books, DO IT NOW! They are great.

1 Comments:

Blogger *krystyn* said...

Wicked is a good show...you'll enjoy it. I just saw it in NYC!

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home