{the story of a girl}

Thursday, April 26, 2007

girl in waiting.

1. Waiting to hear back about my grant. Anxiously waiting. That grant would make a world of difference next school year.

2. I have an appointment with my advisor next Monday during which I'll probably be asked, "What are your goals?" And I will answer, with a sweet, innocent smile, "To rule the world."

3. A good friend is getting married Saturday and I'm happy for him and his bride-to-be. But, at the same time, I dread weddings. Just another event that reminds me of singlehood. To buffer the sadness, I bought a new pair of shoes. New shoes make everything better.

4. Spring semester is wrapping up so that means two things: 1) tons of events (that are overwhelming me and keeping me up at night) and 2) campus will soon be A LOT less busy. Phew- I made it through another semester.

5. Speaking of summer (well, I wasn't really...but the end of the semester means summer vacation), I just booked my flight to Wyoming for July. Ten entire days of mountains, sleeping in, fishing, golfing, driving my dad's big truck and bickering with my mother. Let the games begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home