{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

lady rider.

Several times lately, I've seen a curious site around my neighborhood. An older lady riding a motorcycle that looks more like a tricycle. She must be in her mid- to late-sixties, and yet there she goes; riding down the street on her bike. The lady on the bike wears brightly colored pants, loud floral patterned shirts and, the best part, a black leather vest that is emblazoned with "Lady Rider" and roses. Oh, and I can't forget the scarf she has tied around her neck just under her helmet.

Yes, Lady Rider is quite a site. I find myself extremely interested in her and her story. She seems to not give a hoot what others think and obviously enjoys tooling around town on her bike. And I find myself wishing for that level of joy in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home