{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

friends

This is "the four of us" (Kirsten, Heather, me & Kelli) the night before Kirst and Ty tied the knot. These three girls are some of the most important people in my life and have become amazing friends over the past four years. We are so incredibly different but it's a bit scary how well we get along. Some of the best times of my life have happened in the last 2-3 years and these girls were there for most of them. Mexico, white water rafting, camping, concerts, Sunday dinners, weddings, birthdays, nights that started boring but ended up being some of the best. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them and I know the feeling is mutual. I thank heaven for these girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home