{the story of a girl}

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cool things I've done

Sometimes I get to thinking about all the amazing things I've been able to do and see during my lifetime and it occur ed to me today that I should make a list. That way, when I'm feeling down on myself I can look back and see all I've done.
  • Stood at the top of the Eiffel Tour
  • Toured Dachau and had my faith shaken and strengthened
  • Excavated ancient Anasazi ruins
  • Been mugged on the Metro in Paris
  • Seen the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo with my own two eyes
  • Toured castles in Europe
  • Prayed inside an ancient Catholic church on a German country hillside
  • Seen the Olympic Torch
  • Had my picture taken with Jim Morrison's headstone

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home