{the story of a girl}

Friday, May 09, 2008

a sea of randomness

My thoughts are all over the place lately so why shouldn't today's post be the same? I give you my random thoughts and findings of the week.

* I love cupcakes. I love that they are becoming so vogue. I love that little shops are sprouting up all over the country strictly devoted to these delightful little yummies.

Sprinkles Cupcakes (just opened in Scottsdale)

* Speaking of cupcakes, I found these adorable little things on the Cupcakes Take the Cake blog. I love the Twilight series and these are definitely going to be duplicated for our Breaking Dawn party.


* And speaking of Stephenie Meyer, who penned the Twilight series, her new book, The Host, is sitting on my coffee table waiting for me to dive into it. All 624 pages of it.

* I'm always on the look-out for unique ideas to use in my events. I linked to Rebecca Thuss' site via another blog and found mountains of inspiration...many ideas were ones that I had torn out of Martha Stewart Wedding's myself. This is my new favorite:

*I can't wait for this book from Country Living to be released. I adore the cover and the colors of fabrics.


* I've been whiling away my time lately dreaming of my future home. And decorating it. And planning the parties I will have there.

* I have a HUGE stack of books to get through before Summer I starts on Jun. 2.

* I love this picture...

The Farm Chicks


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home