{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shortsighted

I hate it when I'm shortsighted. Usually I'm a sort of "research junkie" and look things I want to buy up on the Internet to find the best deal. Sunday, after seeing The Dark Knight the night before, I decided I wanted to buy the Batman Begins DVD instead of just watching the recorded version on my TiVo (I also wanted to take Batman Begins home to my parents house this week so they could see it before we see the second one). I just happened to be in Wal-Mart and saw BB for $10...so I bought it and enjoyed some quality time with Bruce Wayne/Batman/Christian Bale.

Then, yesterday, I received an e-mail from Amazon advertising the Batman Begins Limited Edition Gift Set for $28.99. I didn't even know there was a gift set out there. Now I'm bummed that I bought the skimpy version and am missing out on all the extra Batman goodness contained in the gift set. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home