{the story of a girl}

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's Tuesday.

And why that's remarkable, I don't know.

* New reading recommendation: The Dawn Patrol by Don Winslow. Wicked good book.
* After my brother passed away, I grew close to his buddies. A year later, my family moved to Arizona and I began writing to one of these guys and continued to do so for almost ten years. A couple of weeks ago I began cleaning out my apartment and came across a bundle of letters, postcards, etc. tucked away in a box under my bed. As I read through the letters, it amazed me how much I've changed in the nineteen years since my brother passed away. Memories of my brother were swirling in mind and I couldnt help but think of how different my life would be if he were still alive.
* If this was my backyard, I would never leave it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home