{the story of a girl}

Monday, June 16, 2008

Three Hour Tour

It's Monday morning and I am functioning (and I use that word lightly) on three hours of sleep. I fell, literally, into bed at 3:00AM this morning...after sucking down a bottle of water in record time because I'd been sitting outside, in the Arizona heat, for the previous three hours.

Somehow I managed to get up this morning (only 30 minutes late) shower, dress and hit the road in record time. But then I was zoning on the drive in and nearly rear-ended a construction truck. I slammed on my brakes so hard the anti-lock switched on. And now I think I have whiplash.

The point of the story? Well, there really isn't one. Except maybe to not stay up until 3AM on school nights. And to not toss strawberry milkshake-flavored Whopper's on to plant shelves. But that's an entirely different story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home