{the story of a girl}

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Favorites

Every since I was a girl, I've loved fall. I looked forward to buying new school clothes and supplies. I anxiously awaited the beginning of a new school year. I loved the turning of the season- the crisp morning air, the wild array of colored leaves, the promise of Halloween.

As I've grown older, I've clung to my love of fall despite living in Arizona where we don't really have the season Fall (or any other season besides hot and hotter). I love anything that has pumpkin in it. I love spiced cider candles. I love hoodies and sweaters and boots. There is something in my soul that craves that turning of the season.

This weekend I broke out my Fall/Halloween decor and am all set for the season. In celebration, I thought I'd share a few of my fall favorites. Here we go:

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath and Body Works


Mulled Cider candles by Gold Canyon

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Now I'm hungry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I LOVE the Mulled Cider candle. Yummy! Thanks for the reminder to pull mine out. :o)

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home