{the story of a girl}

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My TiVo thinks I'm...

...a surfer/beach chick. I was cleaning out my queue of recorded programs and they were all beach/surf/ocean related. Not that I'm complaining...I really want to live near the ocean and wear breezy skirts and have my hair constantly in a twist or pony because it's cool. However, I live in the desert and if I were to wear my hair in a pony at work someone would say something. Well, at least they would after the fifth day or so.

But I digress. Back to TiVo.

It's been recording Summerland on N. I never caught this series when it was on four years ago (it only ran two seasons) but I kinda like it. Or, rather, I like the clothes the characters wear. I like the surfing. I LOVE the house...and the fact that it's right on the beach (seriously, you need to see the house).

Alas, I need to remind my TiVo that I'm a desert-dwelling, liberal studies undergrad who is afraid of open water. And TiVo will just stare at me while those crazy antenna-ears wobble to and fro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home