{the story of a girl}

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Angel Wings

While waiting in line last night at the concession stand at the Roadrunners game, I saw the absolute cutest shirt on a woman. It was white, lite sweater-like material with a hood and slight bell sleeves. And it had beaded angel wings on the bag. Very cute, very bling, very boutique-ish. I fell in love with that shirt but didn't have the presence of mind to ask the woman where she'd bought it. (I was at a hockey game and itching to get back to my seat in case I missed a good brawl.) 

I've tried looking online but can't find the shirt anywhere. If anyone in blog land knows where I can find a similar shirt, you'll be my new BFF. (If the old one will relinquish her title. But, not likely. It's been 15 years and all. Girls get attached, ya know.) 

2 Comments:

Blogger West Wing Studio said...

Is this it?

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1345

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Lindsy said...

I adore you!!! :)

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home